The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jmunroe

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi everyone. New to the site but not to fish keeping. I'm a cichlid guy and have kept a variety over the years. Current setup is a 125 gallon 6 foot tank with 2 oscars at 8" and a green phantom pleco full grown at 7-8". My oscars are now maturing and my red "o" has started to turn on the red tiger so I may have to re home the tiger and perhaps try to find another tankmate for the red. I plan on setting up a discus tank in the near future, my wife wants me to remodel the downstairs living room first than I have her blessing on the discus tank. Trying to decide if I should bother to move the red "o" to another tank for a couple days to see if the aggression will dissipate or just rehome the tiger. Tried tank rearranging the other day but didn't seem to work. Filtration is an FX5 and aquaclear 110. Tank has been running for 9 months. Look forward to learning some stuff here on the site, getting help when needed and giving help when I can. And discussing aquarium stuff in general.

Back
Top Bottom