The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Printerhands

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I just stumbled upon this app and since I was about to start up a new tank this could help me out. It has been 3 years since I last had an aquarium, which was a 29 gal freshwater with live plants, it was a beautiful setup and miss it very much. I had that tank for almost 10 yrs and then moved and figure it would be easier traveling 2000 miles without it into an unknown place. And now I finally want to get back into it. The other day I came across a coffee table aquarium and thought that would be sweet, but after thinkng about it since things and stuff would constantly being placed on it and creating noise which the fish won't like and that it is an acrylic tank that would scratch and get foggy after a few years, I've decided to just go with the traditional 30 gal tank again with live plants. I look forward to getting it set up and seeking possible answers to questions.

Thanks,
Printerhands

Welcome to Aquarium Advice, Printerhands!

Enjoy, and if you need any help getting used to the website, let me know! :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom