The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sawyer_Peyton18

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi I am a new member and I would like to know if anyone thinks I could keep a fowlr aquarium. I am 14 and really love fish, I have kept African Cichlids before and I want to own a saltwater tank. Thanks in advance.

Hi and welcome to AA!

I don't see why anyone shouldn't be able to start their very own saltwater aquarium so long as they are prepared for a certain amount of commitment and research.

The key here is the research. If you've kept fish before you'll know they need attention. They can't be forgotten about or neglected.

That being said if you're prepared for a little work and commitment then why not go ahead and start your own saltwater tank! Just take it slow and don't be too ambitious to start with. Get to know the species and the different species needs.

Always remember we are all here to give help and advice so don't be afraid to ask. And ask before you make a difficult decision not after!

Best of luck ?

I made a commitment to myself to research for at least a year. I think by then I will at least have the basics down pat. Do you think a 55 gallon aquarium is sufficient enough.

Back
Top Bottom