The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lisamweston

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all, I am a new SW reef tank owner, 220 gallon {not sure about all the technical details, i cheated and got a fish guy to set it up for me but i am learning}. Has live rock and has been cycling- just added the start of my clean-up crew: hermit crabs, turbo snails, sand-sifting sea stars and long-spine urchins. I am finding the process fascinating and enjoying the changes. the clean-up crew is doing a great job. I will see if i can add a picture. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391292267.226796.jpg This was from the beginning, before it got ugly. Now i have 2 neat things growing but I can't identify them. the first one is purplish and it closes up into a tube at night. The second is pinkish and it stays the same. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391292368.222296.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391292381.599390.jpg Thanks

Welcome to AA! :welcome:WOW. A 220 gallon tank. I am sooooooooo jealous! :) Can't wait to hear more about it and see more pics!

Thanks- we always wanted a tank and someone connected me to a guy who was getting rid of his- he said we could have it if we picked it up! such a lucky string of events.

Back
Top Bottom