The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquaAl

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone

I am new to this site and fairly new to the fish and tank keeping. Over the last few days of looking on this site I feel I have learnt a great deal but still a lot more to learn. I joined the site so I can increase my knowledge of fish keeping and hope that you lovely people can answer any questions I have. My tank is a 4' tank and holds approx 200 ltrs, I have stones as a base with some fake and real plants as well as a piece of bog wood and various sized rocks. Currently occupying the tank is all bottom feeders 1 red claw blue lobster, 1 large algae eater, 1 flying fox, 2 albino bristle nosed plec's and a common plec. I did have platies, sordtails, mollies, guppies, danieos and female fighters but rehoused these in my brothers tank as I am looking to add chichlids to my tank.

What would be the best type of chichlid to add to my tank? I was thinking malawi's but have heard they may attack and kill my other fish. Any help with my choice will be much appreciated and look forward to speaking with you all.

Back
Top Bottom