new member, 3 tanks.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redraptor

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hallo. I'm new to the forum but have been keeping tanks on and off for about 15 years now.
Currently I have a 7 gallon plant tank with some white clouds and a small darter. has a internal foam bio filter thats working great and nearly overgrown with crpts and java moss.
A 26 gallon bow front community with angles, keyholes and some "taeniatus" (like Kribs) Uses a fluval filter which is reasonable.
I just started a 72 bowfront since my Taeniatus are being pushy about territory with my other fish so they going to get the 26 to themselves and everone else will be moved to a bigger tank. has a Penn plax filter which is a little noisy but I got the tank setup for a song so beggers cant be choosers
I'm here to look for reviews on tank stuff, learn about fish I dont know about yet and help with advice for what I do know.

Hi there, and welcome to AA! Glad to have you aboard. You'll find this to be a pretty good site. Folks here are pretty nice and very helpful. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your tanks!

Welcome! I keep angels and keyholes as well. Very rewarding fish. Good thing you got a bigger tank, that 26 would have ended up being really crowded.

yep, thats why i'm upgrading, besides the taeniatus. The tank was starting to get a little crowded.

Welcome to Aquarium Advice! It is so great to see all of these new members joining up! :)

Back
Top Bottom