The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gthumb

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone had this app before on my old iPad but of course I failed to remember the username and password, but I'm from Mass and have a few tanks going.
Currently just a 55g planted and a 30ish gallon hexagon tank, I use to sell RFC shrimp and will again once the 55 breeding tank gets established.
If anyone has some pepper corys or othe Cory cats for sale as well as CPD's please let me know I'm looking to populate this tank with some other schooling fish if anyone else has any ideas.

Hey fish dude, I remember your name from before and guy named pit bully, sold a few shrimp bought a few things back in the day.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Welcome back! :D :welcome: :wave: I love Cories, there is so much variety, it's such a blast! I've had Albinos, Pandas, and False Juliis in the past, they are great! :)

Think my old name was similar might have been Drgreenthumb or something along those lines,
I know their was a guy from MA on here think it was brookster I had bought a few things from him, hope he is still on here,
Heres a quick pic of the tank I just shut down a 29G planted that I had RFC's in to start up the 55 but it's cycled and now just waiting on plants to grow in and fish to add ? and maybe some other plants to replace ones I have haha can never have enough variety
Also anyone know what the cause of the bacterial or idk if it's a fungal population on the leaves of this plant, I know I need to get some otto's for the tank so if anyone has some plz lmk I have paypal
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1425991358.779985.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1425991426.204998.jpg

The scaling on the leaves almost reminds me of lichens since it's kinda scaley and peels off the leaves

Back
Top Bottom