The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lieggi26

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have been in this hobby for many years. All Freshwater. I am trying to do a planted tank. never done one before. I made a thread about this already. if anyone needs help please inbox me. I will help you. If I don't know something I do reseach. but I tried researching planted tanks and there is a lot of info out there but a lot of it seems to be wrong. so just trying to get this cleared up.

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon borara merah and brigittae, shrimp and snails

Hey if you need any help with the planted tank let me know! I know quite a bit about various plant. I have 1 planted tank and I can tell you that the crypt family is by far the easiest family to grow. Also I really enjoy jungle vals, sag, and bacopa. I have never had good luck with amazon Swords but I think that is because of the tank and set up I have. My favorite and easiest ground cover plant is Posgostem Helferi. It grows well in various medium light conditions, but do not leave the lights off in the aquarium for several days in a row or it seems to recess very quickly!

Back
Top Bottom