The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Will_with_Guppy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all my name is William or Will.
I'm a 15 year old kid from PA U.S.A with a strong interest in aquarium keeping. I started keeping fish about a year ago as a family pet. I started small with a couple tetras and guppies in a 15 gallon tank and in the past few months have upgraded to a 30 gallon tank, although I still use the 15 gallon. Also in these past few months I have recently learned how to breed guppies and have been donating some of the full grown ones to my local pet shop and have been giving some to friends who were interested in them. As of now I have 3 cardinal tetras, almost 30 yellow with orange tail guppies (most are babies and planning to give some away), 1 black and yellow guppy, and two emerald Cory catfish.

:welcome:Nice to see you here, Will. I have very pretty boy guppies in a 55 G community tank of peaceful fish. Some are Green Moscow guppies, said to be illegally timported from Russia in the 1970s. I got mine on eBay. They are more blue than green & lovely shiny boys with long tails.

I also have a group of Endlers; they look like small guppies. Some have brilliant iridescent colors. There are females among the group, but I’ve never observed fry. They are in a 44 G corner tank with ~20 long skirt tetras: some GloFish & a few non-genetically modified white & black ones. I’m fairly certain the tetra are eating the fry.

Hi Will/ Willian and welcome to the forum :)

Do you prefer to be called Will or William?

Have you thought about selling/ trading the guppies in for credit at your local pet shop?
You can use the credit to buy more tanks, fish food, plants or fish.

Back
Top Bottom