New member and new 75 gallon tank to set up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nickfishy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone,

I am new to this site and actually joined because I need to seek some advice from the experts. Let me just start off by saying that I have been keeping fish for the last ten years or so and have minimal experience with aquatic plants. My current up and running tank is a 36 gallon with some mollies, tetras, a pleco and a couple of rainbow sharks. Yes I know that mollies and tetras have different parameters but mollies do equally well in all water environments and the brackish water many rave about is for optimal conditions. Also I now know that rainbow sharks should be kept separately as I have been able to observe with my own eyes and since getting them have done research on and learned about. Live and learn from your mistakes. Which brings me to where I need the expert advice. The new acquisition of a 75 gallon tank that I need to plan out and get equipment for. I'll be starting a new thread about that and thank you all in advance for welcoming me to this site and look forward to all the useful advice I can get here.

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

Back
Top Bottom