New member and new Oceanic Wave 95 gal reef tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

palisaide

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone! This is my first aquarium setup. It's an Oceanic 95 gallon tank with an Aqua Medic HQI+T5 combination light. Right now I've got a Powder Blue Tang and a Yellow Tang in the tank but I'll be adding more in about a week. Here is my tank so far with just the live rock and tangs.
tank2.jpg

tank1.jpg

tank3.jpg

Welcome to AA! Looks like a cute tank you got started ^^ Definately keep us update on it, I would love to see how you develop the tank.

Hi and welcome Palisaide! I also am a new member to this site. Your tank set up looks A-1! I especially love the large amount of live rock. Your salts will love that. I've had a 90 gallon set up for several years. I kept salts for about 4 years until a 2 week ice storm claimed my 3 friends. I kept a niger trigger, a dog face puffer and a snowflake eel. I've kept freshwater since. Currently I have a 7 month set up with 7 angels, 6 green severums and 5 cory cats. they are thriving but I'm hoping the severums stay tolerant of my angels! Again welcome!

Back
Top Bottom