New member building

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vexxiang

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi all! I've had a 30 gallon aquarium for about 8 years, a 5 year old pond that I had to fill in, and some experience with maintaining a 75 gallon at work. After browsing here I realize I have about 1% of the knowledge you all do! Hoping to get some input as I do my own ground up build on a ~75 gallon for my home. Where should I make a "journal"? I'd love to keep a log of my progress and get any feedback as I go (such as "OMG don't do that!")

You can put your build thread in the spot where your stock is gonna be so say you want cichlids then add it to the cichlid discussion or if it's gonna a a saltwater tank with live rock only then add it to the FOWLR section

Welcome. I think you found the right bunch of people as they are knowledgable and always looking for a challenge. As you plan your build keep a thread going and you will be amazed at how many folks will provide advise and follow along. I breed fish in Kiddie Pools during the summer here in St. Louis. I had a ton of people follow along last year and started from the beginning planning phase this year. Last summer was an adventure as I was invaded by frogs, tadpoles had emergency siphons during thunderstorms and you name it.

Once again, welcome.

Back
Top Bottom