new member :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cougha

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi my name's Alex...Cougha's a nickname. I'm 15 and live on the Sunny Coast, QLD, Australia.
I have looked after a 6ft SW aquarium (at school) for 3 yrs now. We have a shark (Brown banded bamboo), bubble anemone, indo pacific clown, moon wrasse, 2 blennies, 1 goby and a few other fishies.
Last year I decided to start up my own tank at home so I started basic with a 38L Aquaone tank which now houses 2 black percula clowns and 1 royal grammar.
I am now looking at setting up a tank with a lionfish (second hand from an aquarium shop.)
I joined to learn more about aquariums etc and to have a base to fall back on if I encounter any dramas or have any questions.

Alex
:D

Welcome to the site Alex! Sounds like you've got a good basis of knowledge already, and the awesome SW folks here will be sure to help you with any other questions you have!

Welcome to the site!
Ask away and we only require lots of pics!

Yes. lots of pics and ask away. I have a feeling you may have something to add too with your experience so far.

welcometoaa.gif

Hello and Welcome - sounds like you are off to a great start and I'm sure the folks here can help fine tune your knowledge for your already established knowledge :D

Back
Top Bottom