New member from Massachusetts, USA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eah

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello everyone! My name is Liz and I've been searching the internet for a tropical fish forum that actually has knowledgeable members. This site seems to fit the bill so I thought I would introduce myself. I have two tanks right now. My first is a 29 gallon with 5 serpae tetra, 1 blue gourami, 1 rubberlip pleco and 5 peppered corydoras. I also have ten gallon tank with a few tiger barbs occupying it.

I recently completed my first "do it yourself" project -- a cave for my rubberlip pleco. It's been a big hit!

In my non-fish related life I am a small business owner and animal lover. I'm looking forward to "meeting" many of you.

Hey Liz,

Welcome to AA. I am from Melrose MA. This site is the best IMO. Everybody is very friendly and always their to help. I am hoping to get the New England Forum going.

Welcome

Hi,
I'm new here, but not new to fish keeping. Lately I've just been running a single 20 gallon tank with a few cheap fish, but I was a serious breeder for about 10 years, between the age of 11 and 21. I don't use the name I used before. I've probably been a member of about 10 forums in the past year or so. I average about 5 postings before I see something idiotic or downright cruel. I'm hoping this one is different and not ruled by strange boys in the 13-15 age group.

No_fin, this site is much different, trust me. It is a very family friendly place with tons of knowledgable people. If somebody posts something cruel or idiotic they dont last long. You are at the right place

I average about 5 postings before I see something idiotic or downright cruel. I'm hoping this one is different and not ruled by strange boys in the 13-15 age group.

I have yet to see any of that, on this site. You have found the right home....

WELCOME TO AA!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom