New member here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marine

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi! Just joined the forum, have some experience with fish keeping. On and off kept a tank of various sizes and various contents. Never tried salt water. Recently started hobby again with brackish tank after getting bitten by opae ula bug. Tank still empty and cycling though.

Welcome to AA! Glad you found us. The brackish water shrimp tank sounds interesting. Be sure to start a new thread for this and post the details. You don't see those shrimp everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hi, welcome to the forum :) can't wait to see pictures when it's up.

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon borara merah and brigittae, shrimp and snails

Thanks! I can't wait myself. All i'm doing is testing water everyday! :) Trying to do it right hte first time so doing lots of research. Want to take it slow and easy and reduce casualties.

thanks! read a bit more yesterday about anaerobic bacteria and sulphite(?) problems with deep substrates. went home and promptly reduced by substrate to 1.5-2".

also read about iwagumi and arranged my lava stone since i was messing up my tank anyway.

threw in a new piece of shrimp, might have disrupted the cycling while removing most my my substrate. :banghead:

Gutentäg!! Welcome to the forum dedicated to fish!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom