New Member Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tomaso

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there I live in Halifax, UK. I am 60 and took Early Retirement 5 years ago. I have been keeping all types of Tropical Fish since I was 15 which was 45years ago. During those years I have successfully kept Freshwater and Marine Tropical Fish. When I started keeping fish 45 years ago there was no frameless tanks and I did not like the angle iron framed tanks so worked in a local pet store in Dundee and didn't get paid but invested in Stainless Steel framed tanks which cost about £50:00 back then for a 3 foot tank. I also started out with a Stainless Steel 4 foot tank. I have had a 16 tank fish house in the past but had to give those up when we moved house. There's been a major change over the years for the better in Fishkeeping with people wanting to look after and care for their fish not just stick some fish in a tank and hope for the best. Unfortunately due to various circumstances I now only have a 46 litre Fluval Edge so don't laugh or poke fun. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Tom

Hi there just uploaded an older photo of the Edge as I don't have a new one at the minute but will upload another shortly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 42
Back
Top Bottom