new member need info please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Glofish-Guy

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all I'm new here and was trying to post in the for sale section.Its not letting me post any info why its doing this.Thanks

Welcome to AA.

Did you read the rules that were in the welcome pm I sent you? It has a part about the classifieds and would explain why you can't post there. There is also a sticky in the classified section that details the rules of posting there.

From the rules:

Classifieds Posting Rules
Our classifieds system is offered as a benefit of membership. We expect ads placed to be related to the topic of this forum; i.e. aquaria-related. Members who have been site members for 15 days AND who have 15 posts may use the classifieds section.

Hi guys I'm
New on here and actually new at fish keeping, got a few beginners questions to ask but not sure where to post??
Thanks, neil

How do I advertise somethink for rehoming? I new and confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's clearly states, Members who have been site members for 15 days AND who have 15 posts may use the classifieds section

Hi there, thanks for the reply.
I have no fish at the minute as I'm doing a fishless cycle, had the tank running about 4 weeks now (it's fully functional inside heater,filter,ricks,bogwood, live plants) I had my water tested last week and the nitrate levels were almost there but since it's getting higher and higher.
I'm not sure what to do

Back
Top Bottom