New Member, New Tank, Always Loved Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

onelilmermaid

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey there! I'm new here, with a new tank (a 15 gallon tall by Aqueon) and I've got pretty much everything but the fish! I'm glad I found this site and am looking forward to advice, and sharing my fishy love. :D

Welcome! You've come to the right place to know everything you've ever wanted to know about fish and more!

Thank you for the welcomes!

This is not my first tank, though it's been a while since I had a freshwater and I've never had a tall tank before. I recently read all about cycling my tank, I've only done fish in cycling before, and that's what my mother wants to do this time (it's her tank too) but I'm going to test the water daily and change it as often as needed. I had originally wanted a comet goldfish (I love their tails) but since we ended up with a tall tank that is out, and my next thought was a betta. I've been reading about other's experience keeping them in communities and am hoping to find a fish or two one can live with.

Thank you for the welcomes!

This is not my first tank, though it's been a while since I had a freshwater and I've never had a tall tank before. I recently read all about cycling my tank, I've only done fish in cycling before, and that's what my mother wants to do this time (it's her tank too) but I'm going to test the water daily and change it as often as needed. I had originally wanted a comet goldfish (I love their tails) but since we ended up with a tall tank that is out, and my next thought was a betta. I've been reading about other's experience keeping them in communities and am hoping to find a fish or two one can live with.

Do you have an api master test kit to test with?

I don't have a water testing kit yet, but I'll be getting one tomorrow.

I've had a betta and a frog before, and it did not end well. I do love little frogs but I wouldn't want to risk that again.

Back
Top Bottom