New Member to the Forums!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

r.john0901

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey! :cool::)
I'm Reece! I have a lot of experience with freshwater fish, though I wouldn't say I am advanced, but I wouldn't say im intermediate, probably 'Minimumly-Advanced'. Ive gone through the trauma of diseases and death, and I've had very successful tanks aswell! I'm 16, and our family has been keeping fish for decades, my parents got me into fish keeping when I was roughly 2-3yo. So, I've had atleast a decade in freshwater fish! (With help from my parents)

I currently have 2 bettas :fish1:, a veil tail and a short fin tail (wild type though was captive bread) each in a divided 4.5 gallon tank, planted with hairgrass and javamoss. I also keep 3 x 1" goldfish (comets) :fish2: in a 7 gallon tank as their pevious tank developed a leak and I cannot afford another tank :nono: :( as of this time period, though I am saving.

Thank you for reading this and taking your time, it is highly appreciated and any messages/replies are welcomed aslong as they are nice and/or benifitial criticising. :cool::)

Reece! :)

Back
Top Bottom