New Member with New Tank :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dpnatgeo

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone!

I am new to Aquarium Advice, but I am Not new to the Hobby!:) I have kept fish before, although it has been a few years, and I might be a bit "rusty". LOL.... I had several 10gal tanks, a 60gal and a 29gal tank over the years and I have kept a large variety of fish from Plattys, Tetras, Rainbow Fish, and Dwarf Gouramis, to Angels and a few other Central/South American Cichlids (Geophagus sp.). I really missed the Hobby, so I recently purchased a 55 gallon Tank and I just set it up a few days ago. I started a Fishless Cycle today and I am VERY excited to add fish to it in 4-6 weeks when the Cycle has completed!! Having the patience to wait to add fish is going to be very difficult for me! But, I want to "do it right" and take my time with it. Anyway, I hope that getting advice from people on this site, and getting to know other hobbyists along the way, will help me to "stay the course" by keeping me "busy" while I wait to add fish. :)

Back
Top Bottom