new members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

khrisNkyersten

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello!

:n00b:

We are Khris N Kyersten :kiss:, a couple who recently got their feet wet in the hobby of aquariums.

Hey ya'll it's Khris :wave:.. I have had a few aquariums in the past. my favorite was a 55 gallon that I had a bunch of catfish in and some other assorted fish. I have been out of the scene for a while now and am getting back into it. So we bought a 15 gallon, and are planning on getting a bigger one soon. I have always just used fake plants but Im really liking the look of the live plants we got.

Kyersten: I have had pet fish in the past and have been only able to keep bettas alive, but with the help of Khris, I am hoping to change that! I look forward to having different fish than my bettas from the past. Although I do have a little 2.5 gallon aquarium for a small betta baby I recently acquired.

In Our 15 gallon we have 3 Black Skirt Tetras, 2 Bloodfin Tetras, 2 Scissor Tails, 2 Angel Fish, and one ghost Shrimp. We are wanting to get 2 Panda Cory Cats as well.. So far we have 3 live plants in there, one bamboo, one Anubis, and the other is an Aquatic Assortment.

(will post pictures on a later date) :fish2:

Weldme to AA glad you joined!!! Angels may need bigger tank.

:thanks: for the welcome :)

Yeah we're going to be getting a bigger tank later, they are really tiny right now. A little smaller than a quarter. How fast will they grow? Any ideas?:confused:

Back
Top Bottom