New Person Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EZ--Not

Aquarium Advice Newbie
:D dropping in to say Hi from Portland Oregon.
I am new to the site but not to keeping fish, well, not brand new, got started in this October of last year when my husband brought home 8 Gold fish that he got for $1.00 thinking that it was a good deal. He only wanted one for the vase that he has in his office but what a price--8 for $1.00. Neither one of us knew anything about fish. I vastly tried to learn and now I am sitting here with 5/10gal {3empty}, 1/20gal, 1/29gal and a 55gal. All have different kinds of water friends in them, so I have been on several different forums to find my answers when something goes wrong or asking what to do.

I am not a breeder nor do I think that I want to take on the task, but just can't help myself in getting more and more water friends and tanks to keep them in. If only I could walk into the LFS and look and walk out empty handed, my husband would be a happy man, :lol: .

I have come here to check out this forum and to pick the brains of those who know more than I {which would not take much knowledge in doing so}and maybe educating myself on more of the ins and outs of having a happy aquarium or 3, or 4, or 5, :lol:

Wish I could say that I was just stopping in to check out the site but Of course I am here because I have a problem in one of my tanks {29gal} and so I am going to post it in the right area. See ya in the problem post, :lol:

Welcome to Aquarium Advice. You got questions? We got answers. Best place on the net for fish. Enjoy yourself here, you will love it.

lmkbubblfsh.gif

to AquariumAdvice.com!!

:D Thank You for the great welcome from all.

I now found the time from Mailing off Apple Snail eggs and cleaning my 29gal tank and trying to clean my magnum 350 canister filter in hope that the in take tube would suck up the stuff that it is suppose to do instead of letting every thing fall to the gravel and sit there and turn fuzzy. My cleaning job didn't do any good :x . I guess I should post the problem under the problem section Huh! See you there!

Thanks for the great Welcome!
:)

Back
Top Bottom