New to AA and fairly new to owning a large aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GoldfishLover123

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi,
My name is Melissa, as you can see by my name I love the dirty little creatures known as goldfish! I have recently set up a 75 gallon tank and have found myself faceing many challenges with this tank. We had fishtanks all of my childhood and I honestly dont remember things being this hard! I am hoping by joining this group I can educate myself more on what it takes to be a good fish owner and to give my little guys the best life possible. I've talked to many different pet stores and it seems the well educated workers become quickly annoyed by my various questions and the friendlier workers are less experienced. I know it may be annoying to some that I set up a tank without knowing all I should have known and I do regret that however I am just trying to find the answers to right my wrong. I am willing to take advice with anyone who knows anything that could make this experience better for me and my slimey babies :fish2:

Welcome to AA glad you found us here :) any time you need some advice feel free to open a thread in the appropriate section and you should get a response shortly after.

Back
Top Bottom