New To Aquarium Advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquatic Passion

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone! I'm new here at Aquarium Advice. So I'll just tell you a little bit about myself.

1- I love fish
2- I love scary movies
3- Tacos are awesome!
4- Subway is awesome
5- Showers make me feel better
6- The Weather determines my mood
7- The Smallest things can entertain me
8- I am spatial ( meaning my mind thinks in maps and countries so I'm terrible in math )
9- I like movies
10- I am random!!!

My favorite restaraunts are ( and you may have not heard of one or two of these )

- Zen's Japanese Food
- Subway
- Chick-fil-a
- Zaxby's
- Taco Bell

I also keep four Hamsters, Jasper,Heidi,Jane, and Lucy. No they're names have nothing to do with Twilight, even though I do like to read those books.

I also have a Chocolate Dapple Dachshund and a Black and Tan Dachshund. My Black and Tan's name is Hollie, and she's 3, her birthday is election day ( November 4,2006 )

And my other Dachshund's name is Isabella, or Bella. She's our new 9 week old puppy! Shes a chocolate dapple dachshund with Greenish blue eyes.

Well that's enough about me.

Thanks, and yes actually I do, I just didn't include them.

I have a 30 gallon community aquarium with 12 Neon Tetras, and Amazon Sword Plants, as well as A Dwarf Gourami.

Then I have a 55 gallon Predatory Cichlid Tank.

Severums, Blood Parrots, Convicts, and a Pike. It's quite overstocked but, I do a 25% Water Change Weekly.

welcome to AA it sounds like your might be from Texas I have not seen Chick-fil-A's anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom