new to fish keeping, even newer to forums and sites such as this.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vinniethethumb

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all,

I am very new to fish keeping having only started this past december with a 10g tank and have fallen in love with it so much I have already added a 36g bow front. I have been researching my butt of and apparently am doing something rights as I have not lost a fish yet. I would love to have my 36g become a fully planted tank (nothing to difficult as I am still a rookie) but am not sure if this is the best option for a beginner. besides advice and education on fish keeping I wouldn't mind advice on how to use this site.lol

Thanks

Welcome to aa!:welcome: Any question you want answeredthis forum can! We've got super experienced aquarium keepers on this site who have been keeping fish for years. For any advice on plants just post it on the planted tank sub forum and you should get a lot more feedback than in the general discussion. Hope you enjoy your time here and welcome to the aa community!:)

Welcome! You sound like me, 36G and a 10G :) I'm turning my 36 into a planted tank now. You can get as fancy as you want and spend as much money as you want, so either be careful, or enjoy it! Haha, I chose to enjoy :)

Sent from my mobile aquarium device

Back
Top Bottom