New to Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TammyD001

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I've been visiting this site for quite some time and reading posts, but now I'm official!
Several years ago I started out with a little 1 gallon desktop tank for a betta. That turned into a 5 gallon tank and the betta got a few friends. Well, that turned into a 10 gallon tank and a few more friends were added. And I finally took the leap and now have a 46 gallon bowfront aquarium. I love it!! I have 5 large silver dollars and 1 large angel fish. There is one pictus catfish, 1 clown loach, 3 golden mystery snails, 4 platty's, 4 tetra's and 1 bristlenose pleco. It may sound overcrowded, but it's not.
I never thought that I'd enjoy this hobby as much as I do. I'm contemplating another tank, but I'm not quite ready yet.

Attachments

• OCTfishtank.jpg
    OCTfishtank.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 93
:welcome:

Glad to have you here.

I have 5 large silver dollars and 1 large angel fish. There is one pictus catfish, 1 clown loach, 3 golden mystery snails, 4 platty's, 4 tetra's and 1 bristlenose pleco. It may sound overcrowded, but it's not.

Have others told you that they think your tank is overstocked?

Back
Top Bottom