New to forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

notenoughtanks

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello all new to the Forum not new to tanks ..

I have 3 tanks currently standard 55 gallon , a column 56 gallon ( 30Lx18Dx24H) , and a 10 gallon

55 is African cichlids .. Only have 3 left ... Slowly getting older and passing .. Had it running for around 10 years .. Not sure what im going to put next .. 56 gallon is a nice community neon tetras , black neons , bronze Cory cats , blue rams , and 2 angels .. 10 gallon I just dug out and set up to be my first planted .. I have flora max & nat geo sand , with a nice manopi drift wood .. No idea on plant or fish/shrimp/snails I want to do ..

Future tanks-

200+ gallon Central American ciclid tank

125 gallon South American ciclid tank

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415146298.779993.jpg 56gal everyone is hiding lol

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415146392.406318.jpg 55 gal African , Red zebra , cobalt Zebra , Auratus.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415146528.948103.jpg 10gal. Empty

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Welcome!

29g Tropical Freshwater 2 female Endlers, 2 female Mollies, 1 male Molly, 1 male Tuxedo Guppy, 6 Pepper Corys, 2 Assassin Snails, 6 Ghost Shrimp...

10g Tropical Freshwater 13 various Endler and Molly fry, 4 Pepper Corys and 3 Ghost Shrimp...

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thnx all .. Couple of updates .. The 55 is empty relocated the rest of Africans ..

I was leaning toward some sort of amphibians or reptile , but I may go SW , first time lol ..

The 200+ will be around 260 gallon .. I start re enforcing floor and routing plumbing after Christmas ..

The 125 got bumped to a 175 lol
And depending on how this SW adventure goes it may be a SW .. That build is awhile off , I will be getting floor ready at same time as 260 being they are in same room ..

My 10 gal is still empty lol I may do some sort of biotape

Anyway have a good one

Back
Top Bottom