New to Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snowdr

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
New to the forum today - not to fishkeeping. I have had a freshwater tank of some size most of my life - over 30 years worth. Started with a 10, graduated to a 20 hex (free) once married, then located a used 29. That is all I had for many years until stumbling upon a used 55 a few years ago that really renewed my love of tropical fish. It wasn't long after that and someone gave one of my kids a 20H. To make a long story short I recently upgraded to a 72 bow and also have a 20 H, 20 L, 15, 10 and 5.5 isolation tank. I have the old hex in storage begging to be brought out. (if I could figure out how to build a new top) I live in a rural area in a rural state with little options so am limited to what I have. Nearest store with fish is almost 100 miles. I do have a local walmart but no live fish but at least a few supplies.

I don't know of anyone local with freshwater tanks, only 2 with salt water.

I still consider myself a novice and would like to have some books recommended to me as I have none.

Melanie

Back
Top Bottom