New to forum and have a possible problem with a Golden Wonder Killifish...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salingercrumbs

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum, though not new to fish keeping. I am, however, starting over again after 15 years or so without an aquarium, and I am quickly realizing I know very little! Back when I first started, I didn't know about tank cycling or anything, it was pretty much trial and error, and several dead fish : ( So now I am researching, researching, and researching! Love the internet...which is how I ended up here. So, my current problem has to do with a possibly deformed/possibly sick golden wonder killifish, and I am not sure what specific forum to post in to get help with this problem, or if there is a thread already started, etc. Any guidance as to where to post or go for information would be appreciated. Thanks! :)

Welcome aboard. We are glad you found us here at AA. :welcome:

Make sure you post in the FW forums here on the site. This is the welcome wagon and not too many folks will see your situation..

Hi welcome :)

Yes, there is a sticky in the Freshwater - Unhealthy Fish sub-forum to help you get started for posting a thread on your tank situation.

Back
Top Bottom