New to it, no patience, now broke.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Coolsp22

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Neighbor's wife needed my help to set up their old 55 gal freshwater for a Father's Day gift. When done I got the fever to have an aquarium again (used to have a 55 fresh) and decided I would try my hand at salt water. Did not want to dedicate or put an aquarium in a bedroom and with a home theater in the living room I needed something smaller. So I set up a 38 gallon. Initial set up was not too expensive but alas patience was not a friend of mine and I started buying up live rock left and right, about 50lbs is where I'm at. LFS gave me a rock with a tree leather and some mushrooms and there started my coral collection. Bought some fish and learned a little about marine Ich and so begins my hospital/quarantine tank. Been up and running about ten weeks and my stock includes so far:
Two percula clowns, royal gamma, yellow wrasse, and blue hippo (about an inch atm, plan on trading in or upgrading tank when it gets to big), few snails, hermit crabs, emerald crab, two skunk cleaners
Some different mushrooms
Tree leather
Colt coral
Plate coral fungia
Duncan colony
Elegance
Trumpets
Kryptonite trumpets
Three different colored frogspawns
Torch coral
Tri color and ORA red planet
Some kind of brain
Pinkish purple and yellow acan
Some different zoos, and button polyps
All are frags right now, start small grow big.
Will try to figure how to upload pics and add soon I hope.

Back
Top Bottom