new to site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

momma cow

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I new to site have 90gal and 30 gal freshwater tanks I have aqua clear filters on them . going to switch my 90 to a marineland c530 canister filter
but I see they dont have a spray bar I would like to know how to put one on it Marineland said to asy diy people to help me since they dont sell spray bar for it any ideas?:whistle: attached is pic of my tanks

Attachments

• P1180018.jpg
    P1180018.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 92
  • P2050058.jpg
    P2050058.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 100
  • P1270027.jpg
    P1270027.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 81
the big ones are tin foil barbs I dont really know what the other one is my daughter gave it to me someone told me what it was but of course i forget lol :facepalm:

the big ones are tin foil barbs I dont really know what the other one is my daughter gave it to me someone told me what it was but of course i forget lol :facepalm:

Does the filter at least come with hoses and connectors?
Is all u need the spray head?

yes its new filter haven't received it yet but I see that their is no spray bar I just thought it might be better then just reg tube they have as I was looking at other filters(y)

yes its new filter haven't received it yet but I see that their is no spray bar I just thought it might be better then just reg tube they have as I was looking at other filters(y)

I have had a marineland c-350 and it came with everything to get it started ( including spray bar ).
U can use a small pvc pipe and drill small holes through it. Then connect it to the outtake hose . On the back side, drill 2-3 holes for suction cups. Or u can just glue/silicone the suction cups on. Then just close the end of the pipe. That can be a DIY spray bar.

Those are pretty too. I thought they were betta harks at first. I'm more interested in that one with the two vertical stripes. It is really pretty to me. If you happen to find out what it is, pleas let me know.

ok Fish maybe when I get my filter it will have a spray bar keeping fingers crossed thanks for diy tip :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom