New to site and SaltWater!!! HELP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AddictiveAdam

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi guys im new and i've been dabbling in aquaria for awhile but only freshwater! Well i got the guts and got a 75 gallon setup! Im doing a preadatory tank with Live rocks and a basic light. I was looking for suggestions on stocking and things like that! I def want a snowflake Eel and a Huma Trigger

Hi guys im new and i've been dabbling in aquaria for awhile but only freshwater! Well i got the guts and got a 75 gallon setup! Im doing a preadatory tank with Live rocks and a basic light. I was looking for suggestions on stocking and things like that! I def want a snowflake Eel and a Huma Trigger

Welcome to Aquarium Advice! Maybe you could add yellow tang.

Welcome to the forum!

I wish I knew more about predatory fish but I don't LOL

I do know however that a yellow tang wouldnt be very happy in a 75g. There are several tangs that could be added though, you might wanna check out Aquarium Fish: Tropical Freshwater Fish and Saltwater Fish for Home Aquariums, they have alot of fish listed and their requirements including tempermeant and tank size.

Theres also alot of triggers listed on that site so give it a looksie!
What about a wrasse? If youre going fish only with no corals you have a really large selection of fish to choose from!

Let us know what you think of. I'm also in the process of deciding what to add to my 125g but I have corals so I'm a bit limited.

Well I'm thinking this...
1 Snowflake Eel
1 Huma Trigger
1 Bluehead Wrasse

Now is it possible to run a good FOWLR tank that is peaceful fish?

Back
Top Bottom