New to the aquarium life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drossmill06

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone, I've had my fw 55 g tank set up for about two months now with the help of browsing this forum. Unfortunately ick came through and slowly killed off my 6 tiger barbs the only survivor was my red tailed shark along with all my plants. After using raising the temperature and seeing that the ick has been gone for a couple weeks I've changed out the substrate and going to start over after I make sure the cycling doesn't start over. Thank you all for the help you have been I look forward to learning more and contributing to the community.
Douglas

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Welcome to the forum,

I'm new here myself, but I've been doing this for about 9 years. My first real tank was a 55 gallon, and it has lead to my current menageri.

Be careful where you go from here, or you may end up hopelessly addicted (like me!:jump::fish2:)

Anyway, welcome, and have fun!

Welcome Douglas! My first tank was a 55 too. We all have ups and downs but in the end it's totally rewarding. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom