New to the block

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Salty 2

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi...Just a little about myself, When I was little my dad raised guppies for show. He had fans, snakeskin's,double and single swords. When my kids were little we had a tropical tank and when they lost interest we got rid of it. Since my kids are grown and gone, I started out wit a 26 gal tropical, graduated to a 59 gal Dwarf African Cichlid, and am exploring the prospect of having an 80 to 120 gal reef tank with corals and fish. I have been going round the stores in my area to get some advice and am confused as to what type of tank to purchase I was wondering if anyone has one of those nuvo tanks that supposedly you "plug in and play" as the advertising goes. What other supplies do I buy? Is is best to get the salt water mixed? I'm propably not going to do it for a while for it is quit expensive (the tank alone is $2,000). So I need some advise on how to get start and do this. Thanks, Salty 2:

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hi and welcome to AA! I have not used the plug and play style tanks so I can't say much about them however someone with more experience will chime in soon.

See ya around the forum!

Back
Top Bottom