New to the forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pbarkerhb

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey all
I am new to the forum. I have a small 29 gallon reef tank for the last two years. I am putting in a new bigger FOWLR 60 gallon cube in the next month to primarily display fish. Any advice about this setup would be appreciated. Well thanks and glad to be here.

Pics!! We are alot alike. I had a 29 reef, then upgradedto a 65 reef with more FOWLR-type fish. All are coral safetho...just no inverts. The tank has more of a cube-shape too. And questions about stock?

And welcome!!!!!

I think that is why I am adding a FOWLR tank. I really enjoy the fish aspect more than the corals. I have had many different corals over the last two years and now want to experience some different fish that I could not have before.

heya! we looove pics here, so keep em coming ;)
hope you enjoy AA and find it useful, its a pretty good community! good luck with the tank xxxx

Pbarkerhb said:
I think that is why I am adding a FOWLR tank. I really enjoy the fish aspect more than the corals. I have had many different corals over the last two years and now want to experience some different fish that I could not have before.

True. BUT! Lots of the time you can have both aspects! More research is required...which most wont do..but i like to have more unique fish also. And alot of fowlr fish sometimes get too big for a 60:/

Back
Top Bottom