New to the forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

poojaparkash

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi,

I am a mother of 2 young boys..my boys asked for a pet and I found fishes as the convenient way to start with (not sure , if it is really convenient :))

I am a newbie..no experience at all..just bought a Top fin starter kit..going to prepare the tank in a day or two ..that is the status..joined this forum to learn more about aquariums and fishes and how to take care of them....

Hi,

I am a mother of 2 young boys..my boys asked for a pet and I found fishes as the convenient way to start with (not sure , if it is really convenient :))

I am a newbie..no experience at all..just bought a Top fin starter kit..going to prepare the tank in a day or two ..that is the status..joined this forum to learn more about aquariums and fishes and how to take care of them....

Make sure you cycle your tank before adding fish..you can search on here for different ways to do that. I would post links but I'm on my phone. What size tank did you get? Also..welcome to the forum! :)

I have bought a 10 gallon tank.. I am planning to wash the gravel and plants with the cold water ,set up heater and filter as per the instructions provided in the starter kit and finally fill the gravel, plants and cold water in the tank..that's all..is there anything else I should be careful about?

Back
Top Bottom