New to the forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tankman3

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone,
New to this forum I've posted once or twice and so far everyone I've met are kind people with the same love/addiction I have for my fin covered friends and the world they live in. I have been keeping fish since I was 12 years old being 34 now I've had my share of tanks and fish. I have 3 now my 55g community stocked with 12 barbs 4 green barbs 4 albino tigers 4 regular tigers 3 emerald green Corys 3 large angles 2 female 1 really obese male lol a dwarf guromi a huge pink kissing guromi (rescue from a friend rehoming soon) and 2 nitrate snails. Custom internal sum 620gph flow cut down to about 450 or so. Fluval aquasky led lighting... a 20g tank "for my daughter" lol with a crown Bata and 7 harlequin rasbora whisper 40-60 filter with upgraded bio filter media. And I am currently piecing together a nano reef..so far 12lbs of sand and a 12 cube masters biocube tank still getting everything else. 20170815_070747.jpg

Back
Top Bottom