New to the forum :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nikkiheartsfish

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi guys, my name is Nikki, and I've been keeping saltwater fish for about 5 years now. I have a 75gal fully stocked reef which has been with me since I started in this wonderful hobby. I'm new to the forum, but have been working with fish for a while, and currently work at a very large retail aquarium holdings facility in south Florida, 2 years so far :)
I go to school at UCF during the fall and spring since I have graduated HS and no longer work full time at the retail fish store, only during summers :)
I also keep bettafish and have a small fully planted FW aquarium, and a 20 gal saltwater nano being cycled up where I go to school. I am working on a dual major Biology/Education degree with a minor in music, and eventually a Master's or Doctorate in Ichthyology. I decided to make an account here because I'd like to help people with their issues in their aquariums, much like I already do at my job (what can I say, I'm an addict!), and also to learn more from this awesome community.
Nice to meet you all!

Whoo! Welcome you Icthyologist!! It's wierd being new, but then you just become part of the comminity... like I have!

Welcome Welcome Welcome to AA!!!!

Welcome. You've picked a wonderful site to join. BTW, we like lots and lots of pics.

I will make sure to take lots and lots of pics, just gotta get batteries for the camera!

Welcome to AA! Sounds like you've got a lot of interests, which is pretty unusual for someone your age, these days! keep it up!

PS I am in a doctorate program now...biological oceanography....my research involves fisheries and climate change...going on my 6th and hopefully last year (yikes!) so if you have any grad school questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Back
Top Bottom