New to the forums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I'm not sure cause the other time i shipped it was a heavier box and slightly larger but still the priority mail ones . . And yea 1-3 days but for a mass to mass delivery they said its only takes a day

But yea thats was my fault, at least ill be breaking even lol and helping some one set up a nice shrimp tank lmk how they arrive ill look forward to seeing some photos

Ya priority mail means it comes with tracking, but you have to select weather to ship it 1,2, or three days. Flat rate means it will take between 1-3 days, but it is a set price depending upon box size ie small, medium, large. Priority mail is priced on size, weight, and miles to destination, and how soon you want it to get there

Ah thanks for the heads up fish dude, and the guy I usually deal with wasn't there think he knows you can charge for 3-day if your shipping within mass and still get it there in one but this guy was the higher up i believe so he probably just gave me the shaft and charged me the one-day. Hey do you guys know if kordon sells thicker mil. Bags i double bag them because i hear you can get a pinhole leak and i rubber band the top then tap it to be extra sure lol.

Back
Top Bottom