New to the hobby & site - also help needed - With pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cshabz

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey all,

I'm Charlie - I updated my details to include all the below but thought since i'm introducing myself id include it :)

I'm fairly new to the hobby, used to have one 6-7 years ago but was no where near as knowledgable about it as i am now.. and now I look back and see a lot that I did wrong,,
I started the below in my bedroom about 14 or so weeks ago, have done weekly changes, water levels are all good dose when needed but don't done what I can't see which maybe tell me what you think about that? should i be dosing iodine? and mag?
Haven't had anything dead but am currently worried about my pulsing xenia and the green polyp leather.. check out the added pics and let me know what you think!
thanks
Charlie ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394625371.419198.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394625401.940245.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394625428.367313.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394625450.176925.jpg

The tanks details are:
it's a 32G Glass tank
2 x 24" Truelumen Pro Led strips - 12k White/453nm & an actinic 453nm
2 x Nano hang on back filters with Phos-Elim mesh
Tunze 9002 Skimmer
A water pump for flow
A 1400 p/h Canister filter with 3 trays - Marine pure large spheres/LR rubble/Carbon noodles
There's approx 12kg of cured LR
2 clowns
2 Cardinals
Fire goby
Red blood shimp
turbo snail & concho fighter
Hammer Coral
light green Torch coral
Green polyp leather
bubble tip anemone
Short tentacle plate
Pulsing Xenia tree