New to the hobby. Coralife Biocube 29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eggpaul

Aquarium Advice Activist
Excited to be here! As a child I always had freshwater fish. I'll never forget walking into the fish store and noticing how beautiful the saltwater fish were, but it wasn't something I was able to get into.

The dream of having a marine aquarium was tucked away in my brain somewhere. A single event made it pop back up! My wife filled up our Beta bowl all the way to the top one night, and the next morning I saw the poor little guy lying on the table. I was looking into buying a small tank and getting a new beta for my kid, but suddenly thought, "hey, I should look into saltwater!"

So, after a couple days of thought I purchased the biocube 29 and started researching like crazy for a whole week. Tanks in its 5th day of cycle and things are looking great.

It's funny how one fish jumping out of it's bowl has led me to spending over $700! But I can't wait to see the result!

Haha it's funny how in this hobby a seemingly small event can trigger big changes.

PS! Welcome to the forum!

Back
Top Bottom