New to the Knowledgeable fish keeper club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Byky

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm in a hurry, and can't do an appropriate greeting because I have LOTS of questions. I wasn't sure if I should post them here so I figured I'd just say a quick hi and then run off to more appropriate places. I'll come back and edit my info and add my forum questions here I guess?

So here's an overview. My parents let me pick whatever fish I wanted in my tanks growing up. I knew some stuff but never really "Looked into it" and just kind of did my own thing. That worked off and on for over 20 years whenever I wanted a fish tank I'd just throw one together and load er up, restocking as needed until I tired of it.

This time I actually decided I wanted a NICE tank with some "exotic" to me fish so wanted to read up on how to care for them. JEEZ... no wonder I had some issues before. *sigh* There's just too much in this life I want to do sometimes to spend the time doing them all the right way that it can be frustrating when I find out what I thought I knew was all wrong. So I'm trying to rectify my lack of knowledge and start from the very beginning and do things right. I'm still gonna go ahead and take the therapist cop out and say it's my parent's fault though!!! :hide:

Anyway I posted some info on my page about my tanks and projects... but I'll hopefully be posting more. I never even know what I'm going to do. I'm a little oddball at times.

:thanks:

Welcome to AA! :) Glad you joined us here.

I commend you for doing your research this time around and trying to get all your ducks in a row, so to speak. ;)

I think you got it, post your specific questions in the appropriate forum and you'll get all the responses you need!

Back
Top Bottom