New to the site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deckaman225

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey every one I am new and I am really wanting to start a SW tank I have a 29 gallon tank that I have I am wanting to set up for SW what kind of filters are good for that and everything else I need thx anything will help I basically am just gonna set up with live rock and get everything goin till I can get some corals and then put fish wat do I need??

Welcome. I'm not a salt guy, but if you post questionsin the salt section people will jump in to help.

Welcome to the salty side.

You can run a 29g with just an aquaclear filter, I used a AC50 on my 29g. You can get a hangon skimmer at some point if you like, or just wait for when you get corals.

Other than the rock and filter you will need a good light for corals, but until then can get away with any light you have or can get cheaply.

I am just gonna use this small 12 and do a nano SW tank then later on do my 29 gal I'm gonna get my feet wet with this small one first and see how it is lol it's got decent lights 27 watt day light and just a reg light I'm gonna get a blue led strip for night lights and it will be set!!!

Back
Top Bottom