New to the site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

max h

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm new to the site, but have been lurking on and off over the last year or so. Not so new to Aquariums, I have had them over time since I was a kid. Right now I have a 55 gallon with 4 Oto's, some where around 7 Swordtails(only 3 adults), 5 Neon Tetras, 5 Zebra Danios, 5 Harlequin Rasboras, 4 Pepper Cories and a Panda Cory. The tank is mainly planted and in the future the last 2 artificial plants will be going. Waiting in the wings for a few more parts to come in for it, is a 110 gallon system that I'll be setting up and transferring the fish and plants over too along with the Marineland C-360 filter that's on the 55 gallon at the present time and add a Magnum 350 that I have sitting around.

Thanks, the fun part will be moving the 55 to a temporary spot to get the 110 up and running.

Good Luck!

Have fun moving that 55 gal tank. Water is around 8lbs per gallon.
Welcome to the site; I am new too; some really good folks here.

Mike.(y)

I have some furniture dollies, once about 30 gallons or so is drained. I'll have a couple of neighbors come over and help lift it the 5 inches and slide the dollies under it, snug down a couple of cargo straps and wheel it to a temporary location.

Back
Top Bottom