New to the site and reefing!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CurtisL

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone, my name is curtis, i live on the gulf coast of florida in tampa, i have many interests, mostly living around riding motocross. Recently coming off of an injury and just trying to find a second hobby to spend my time and $$$$ lol. Probably gonna spend more than i really want to but here it goes nothing! So far i have picked up a reef ready 90 gallon tank, drilled with built in overflow, i have a few concerns with it i think im going to re seal it, not too sure yet. Next main purchases i will be making is a protein skimmer and a light. suggestions greatly appreciated as well as suggestions for where to get them! Plan is a 90 gallon reef tank, sump tank with natural live rock/sand for filtration, a couple of clowns and lots of colorful zoa's ( those are my favorite ) along with some other easier cared for corals. Any questions/concerns please let me know! advice much appreciated, and thanks for having me on the forum, look forward to sharing and gaining knowledge and meeting new friends within this new hobby ive come to enjoy!!

Back
Top Bottom