New to the site, sort of new to aquariums :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jnremmers

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi!

I've had a few different kinds of tanks before. My parents had a 50 gallon salt water tank when I was growing up, so that sparked my interest. I've always had a betta fish around, but recently that wasn't enough. I bought and stocked a 10 gallon tank a few months ago and everything went great for a while, but my fish got a disease and I couldn't stop it before they all passed :( But I bucked up and remodeled my aquarium and so far so good!

I currently have 3 dalmation mollies (and several fry!), two fancy guppies, 4 albino cory catfish, and two platies (can't remember the exact kind). Oh, and an algae eater!

I'm not sure what else to put, but if there are questions, just ask!:fish2:

welcome to AA. lots of people will help and give excellant advise. they've help me alot. can you post a pic of your fancy guppies

Welcome to AA where if you dont post pics we will jump you!!!! just kidding but seriosly we love pics.

do you know what kind of algae eater?if not you can post pics and we can id it for you.

Thanks for the warm welcome! It's much appreciated! I'll put pictures up either today or tomorrow. Probably tomorrow, because today is tank cleaning day!

Here's what my tank looked like before all my poor fishies got sick :(

It was really bright and colorful (my inner child designed it :p)
img_1328451_0_252f3f192bee7b9992c42942401abeed.jpg

I noticed your signature says Dumfries, Scotland. It stood out to me because I visited there last summer ion a school trip to the UK!

Back
Top Bottom