New to Virginia but not the hobby.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angelscrx

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi, my name is Angel and I just moved to Virginia so I was looking for a local club and came across this site. My family is still back in Washington State and so is my set up. I have 150g tank with sps, live rock, a ssb, and lots of beautiful fish. I have upgraded several times over the years staring with a 10g rescue tank I bought from a guy who basically was waiting for the fish to die to empty the tank. I then went to a 29g at which time I also had a 55g FW tank. I had to move from Arkansas to Washington for work and none of my FW fish made it so I upgraded again. I acquired the 150g All glass tank from a FW guy and the rest is history. My next project will be a 300g in wall when I get settled into a house. I'll see you all around the boards.

I am buying a house outside of Colonial Hieghts in Ettrick. I will be flying back to Washington in June to get the family.

Thank you all for the welcome.

Yes Virginia is a beautiful place. The weather is not to shabby either.[/img]

Here is a set up pic. I added a new rock and have one a clean up crew right now.

Attachments

• picture_001_207.jpg
    picture_001_207.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 30
  • picture_001_207.jpg
    picture_001_207.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom