New to you guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquariumlover

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all, :fish2:

I am new to the forum, but not to the fish aquarium world. I've only dealt with freshwater and mostly livebearers. I love livebearers and may soon be getting into other types. I currently have 2 tanks Im running. A 10g and 20g. Each have a number of guppies that I have divided due to the multiplying and failed attempt to start a guppy breeding biz or hobby. There are a total of 16 in all. I have always been a fish lover and have a real passion for it. All aquatic life excites me. I also have a large common pleco. I must measure him to put up the correct length, as I have seen alot of you do. HIs name is Bruce Willis. I decided to join this forum because I feel like their is alwaysnew and interesting things to learn aout fish even as long as I have been doing it. I am hoping to build my own plexi glass Aquarium pretty soon, due to Bruce running out of room and learn to properly cycle, breed quality guppy, establish another tankmate, and maye even breed Bruce. I am very open minded and accept all advice even critisicm. I am here to learn and grow. :thanks:

Welcome I been on here a couple of months now an found so good advice so search forums for you an don't be shy

Back
Top Bottom