newb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kingkracker

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
New to the forum, I'm just looking to expand my knowledge since I've been sucked into to keeping fish. Right now i have a established 55g and now i and now I've decided to setup a 20g in my bedroom.

New to the forum, I'm just looking to expand my knowledge since I've been sucked into to keeping fish. Right now i have a established 55g and now i and now I've decided to setup a 20g in my bedroom.

Welcome to AA

Thanks for the welcome. In my 55g i have 5 zebra danios, 7 neon tetras, 5 xray tetras, 4 guppies, 1 molly, 2 platys, 1 pleco and a lonely ghost shrimp. Looking to put in a few more maybe?
The 20g i just set up tonight no fish yet looking for stocking advice

Thanks for the welcome. In my 55g i have 5 zebra danios, 7 neon tetras, 5 xray tetras, 4 guppies, 1 molly, 2 platys, 1 pleco and a lonely ghost shrimp. Looking to put in a few more maybe?
The 20g i just set up tonight no fish yet looking for stocking advice

Never heard of an X-ray tetra! And for the 20 gallon, you could stray away from the community and get a pair of convicts (m/f)

I had cichlids in the 55 before great fish but i just like the look of a full tank but have been tossing the idea of trying my hand at some breeding

Back
Top Bottom