newbee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dickie

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi im Dickie new member im hoping to get helpfull advice as local fish stores give poor advice. Thanks

Welcome to A.A.! We're glad you found us! Ask any question as someone will be able to help:)

plec help

Bought a bulldog plec and.bristlenose tried feeding these guys wafers pellets brine blood worm and cucumber they just Don't want to know carry on cleaning the glass. Worried they dont get enough as the
y re babies. Any ad
vice would be great.

welcome to AA:) how long have you had them? they may just be settling in. the bulldogs like to be in groups of 3+

Had the bulldog a week he's only 2inches & the bristle a couple of days he's only an inch long. Their bellys are full, just concerned as they won't show any interest to the food I put in.

It's a jewel Rio 180liter with bio flow internal filter, live plants, I have guppys, corys, platys, 2 sailfin mollies as well as my plecs. It's been running for 6 months.

Does anybody have any ideas what food I can encourage these guys with? Their doing fine otherwise. Thanks. A baby bristlenose & bulldog plec

Back
Top Bottom